Monday, December 12, 2005

whatever and ever

I don't like to type all the time, but tonight im going to tell you of something stupid i did. Why? So you hear it from me and not somebody else who i know is planning to post this. How do i know this you ask, well he (Seth) pretty much told me that he was going to. Anyway, here we are chilling at Starbucks and everyone is saying their goodbyes and what not and we all proceed to the parking lot. Well Les, Seth and i are talking and having a good ole time and enjoying each others company out in the cold. Then we all start acting like we are coughing, but i actually do start to cough and cough untill finally like a wee babe i spit up my pumkin spice late all over my hand and on the ground. Yes i spit up, i did not "vomit" or "throw up" as others may tell you. Talk about being embarrassed, whoa it was crazy. Imediately following the "spit up" incident les and seth run in opposite directions and laugh like crazed maniacs for at least five minutes straight, all the while im just standing there thinking what the heck did i just do. Thats my story and im sticking to it. Stay tuned for more stupid things.



JAKE

4 Comments:

Blogger Jake Hart said...

Thanks seth im glad you enjoyed it....Les....um you jump first...Haha...but hey lets jump off of a bridge or something this summer, that would be neat.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Jake Hart said...

yeah its gonna be great

1:03 AM  
Blogger john mark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:41 AM  
Blogger john mark said...

I agree with Seth that it takes something really funny to make you laugh out loud as you read. Nonetheless, I laughed out loud when I read this story. I can imagine myself in both places: I would have ran around like a maniac after watching the spit up, and I can imagine myself standing there thinking, "what the heck?".
I laugh.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home