Thursday, December 15, 2005

final today

I just woke up and my head is pounding, my eyes are watering, and my palms a sweaty with anticipation of todays final. I am ready to get it over with and be done. I am so tired of school, i can feel my stregth and patience ebbing like the tide at the beach. Just think it will all be over tomorrow, everything will be done and it will be time for a break. I think im going to go back to sleep now, because i still have those crusty sleepys (sp?) in my eyes and i can barely see. 3:30 logic final here i come.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel you on the crusties. I\'m more than ready for a break from the mundane and ordinary. Ever seen the movie A Life Less Ordinary? It\'s great.
Feel like visiting a group of rowdy tenth graders Monday? It\'s music day.
Have a marvelous day my friend. : )

10:35 AM  
Blogger Jake Hart said...

yeah monday i'll come for music day sounds like a blast. Ive never seen A Life Less Ordinary im gonna have to check it out i guess.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It\'s great. Watch it. : ) I walked in on some kid listening to My Morning Jacket on the computer a little while ago. How cool is that?!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake, good luck on your final, I'm sure you'll do fine. You're staying in Frankfort for the break right? Give me a call sometime, maybe we can hang out.

Danielle

12:44 PM  
Blogger Jake Hart said...

i think i bombed the final...oh well what are you going to do?

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I\'m sure you did great! I\'ll be thinking about you tonight at the top of the rickety tree. j/k Have fun, sing well.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home