Thursday, December 29, 2005

On the Road Again

Well folks its about time for me to hit that old dusty trail once more this holiday season. Tomorrow, my dad and I will be heading for the distant lands called Arkansas. Yes, that’s right we are heading to a land filled with water fowl so plentiful you could pluck them out of the sky with your bare hands. So if you haven’t guessed by now my dad and I are going duck hunting, im extremely excited, I haven’t been hunting with my dad since I was a wee lad , so this should be an adventure. I will not return until after the first of the year, just in time to ski circles around all those who come on the youth ski trip to Perfect North. Just kidding, I am really not that great. Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and have a very happy and memorable new year. Much love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home