For those that the sun shines upon. For those who stand tall against all odds. For those who love a good song. For those who walk with a little pep in their step, my friends, this is for you.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Hunting Trip Pictures
These are all pictures from my trip to Brinkley Arkansas. Enjoy.
Jake, I 've been away from your blog from sometime because like you I've not had much to write. But I'm all the more anxious for a post based on your previous blog, but EVEN MORE SO based on good ol' Les.
2 Comments:
There's just something about your Dad, isn't there? Makes you warm inside. Glad you had a good time.
Jake, I 've been away from your blog from sometime because like you I've not had much to write. But I'm all the more anxious for a post based on your previous blog, but EVEN MORE SO based on good ol' Les.
Post a Comment
<< Home