Rooble's Crown
As the days of the week go by they seem to become more and more insipid. I sit and wonder when my next blog opportunity will arise. I am curious as to when my next big adventure will be or when I will be struck with an epiphany and am able to write, but now it seems that I am stuck. I am stuck in a rut in which it seems there can be no light of day, there can be nothing but a dark void and emptiness ahead. When will the words flow from my mind to the keyboard? When will my pen drip and be able to scribble my thoughts on thin strips of emotion? I don’t know, all I can do is sit around and wait for inspiration. I can tell you one thing though, I will be ready when that opportunity arises and I will strike while the iron is hot and write about it.

2 Comments:
this is your brother and you are very corny
thanks a lot brother.
Post a Comment
<< Home