Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A new post...how stupid.

Hello all! Sorry it has been forever and eight days since my last blog. I hope that someone will randomly check my blog and read it and notice that I have begun to write again.
I honestly don’t know how to describe how I am feeling at this time in my life but I will tell you about some things that have been happening over the past couple of weeks, and we can see how I am feeling together.
Three weeks ago on a Monday night after Dan’s fad group I went over and he and I had a conversation (one which involved much crying) I had been suspended from leading worship till JUNE! I know its crazy. It really isn’t important why and if you really want to know you can ask me about it. But this whole situation is a blessing from God. I have learned to lead in other ways besides leading worship. This past weekend the youth went on a spring retreat and I was able to attend, this blessed my heart in so many ways. Sometimes I feel that the group doesn’t see me as a leader but just as a weird guy who likes to hang out, and it really bothers me, but through my trials and this weekend I think that I can become the leader and man of God that they need me to be.
I know this was a very random post but I had to get it off my chest. God Bless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Hey Jake!

Hope you are doing well.

Kevin B. Hash

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home