Starbucks = Satan
So basically this is just me, saying that I think that Starbucks is of Satan. I had an epiphany this morning, a vision if you will, and I was standing at the gates of Heaven and in the line in front of me was none other than the entire Starbucks Corporation. Being a former fan of Starbucks, I thought to myself that it would be neat to chill with Starbucks, but definitely not all the time, but anyway they get up here and they are sent to hell and eternal separation from God. Don’t buy into the Starbucks lie.
I know that in my early postings I stated that Starbucks was one of the greatest places on earth. I was misguided, wrong, and blind. I have repented of my ways.
I’m just kidding I don’t mind Starbucks; I just wanted to see who got all riled up.
HAHA
I know that in my early postings I stated that Starbucks was one of the greatest places on earth. I was misguided, wrong, and blind. I have repented of my ways.
I’m just kidding I don’t mind Starbucks; I just wanted to see who got all riled up.
HAHA

3 Comments:
I'm not anti-starbucks, but we have a great coffee shop here in Bowling Green, Spenser's Coffee House.
FREE wireless. Great place to study and reach out to college students.
Sounds neat. Im going to have to venture down to B.G. and check it out
Come and visit.
I'd love to have you sing.
BTW, check out the video I just put on my blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home